October 19, 2020 @ 10:10 AM By Jeff Harvey
“For the first time in Microsoft .NET history, you can build cross-platform Web Apps and deploy them on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX devices.”
ASP.Net core is an open-source cross-platform framework that offers MVC structure, web API, and all the services needed to build a specific enterprise-grade web application. It is an emerging and feature-rich framework that offers speedy performance, super-fast API for web apps. ASP.Net offers the elements that enterprises need to get build the exact web application that they need.
From manual to automatic, businesses have changed themselves accordingly as the world now relies on technology as it has proved to be more productive and fast than manual working. Enterprises can Hire .Net Developers to meet the trend and get developed application that enhances workers productivity, leverage big data, managing and maintaining, helps in optimizing process efficiency and much more.
When businesses and enterprises wish to target maximum audience using iOS, Windows, Linux, and Android, ASP.Net core empowers developers to code once and run in all platforms recommending using Razor pages to create a Web UI, MVC, and Web API ensuring the speedy and higher performance than the older version.
“Dot Net core automatically optimizes the compiled code & increase performance speed 859 times than the previous performance.”
1. Cross-Platform: When it comes to Asp.net development services for enterprises, it must support all platforms. Asp.net is a cross-platform which means, you can easily build applications that run smoothly on Mac, Linux, and Windows with the Asp.net core web application development. This also helps businesses with more exposure to other platforms.
While developing cross-platform apps, you have to develop the only frontend with the same C# code for the backend. With the new .NET standard libraries, you can develop your cross-platform with maximum capabilities.
2. Code consistency: Allows to run the code with the same behavior on multiple channels and architecture no matter if it is x64, x86, or ARM.
3. Open source: .Net core is built by Microsoft and the community to break the boundaries and now it offers the ability to develop and deploy ASP.Net apps in other operating systems that are Mac, Linux, and windows.
.Net empowers the developer and enterprises to control the environment of developing and deploying the application. The flexible environment has been created by the Microsoft and its community by introducing .net core as enterprises can ask developers to Build Better Applications With .NET Core also can add easily the framework components and libraries as per the project requirement, it is also now hassle-free to upgrade the specific framework you want whenever new version or package is released.
4. Codeless: Code-less is indirectly related to the cost factor which means enterprises don’t have to worry about the cost of getting developed their application as the new .net core is the latest technology that gives results in less code and developers have to write much fewer statements.
Less coding will take less time for a developer to develop the app that will help the enterprise get the application ready with advanced features.
.Net core has a formula for you, Fewer hours to code = affordable cost. Hurry and Say yes to ASP.Net Core.
5. Easy maintenance: It is the rule of earth, fewer things need less maintenance. The same applies to the technology where ASP.Net Core helps the developer to deliver the application with less code which offers easy and automatic maintenance.
By hiring ASP.NET Development Company, enterprises can get their web apps maintained and code optimizes with fewer statements that will help the businesses to have their business run smoothly without any fear of security, data loss, and technical issue.
6. Enhances performance of Apps and business: .Net core offers exactly the same that an enterprise, eCommerce store owners, industrialist needs for there business app and its growth. .Net core framework gives a higher performance which ultimately helps the apps of enterprises perform better.
Microsoft has a vision and long term plan for the betterment of the technology world to help the businesses get their aim achieved with the help of technology in less time, affordable rate, with best performing results. The current most impressive part is that you don’t have to change the code but the ASP .Net core’s compiler will optimize the code whenever the code is recompiled using .net core framework.
Supports cloud-based web application: ASP .Net core supports different types of web app development and mobile along with IoT application development. Big or small business owners, enterprises can have their cloud-based application in this current time of cloud side moving of the companies in large.
ASP. Net Core is the most trending technology searched by the enterprises for their web app development as many successful businesses have proved this technology to be the best selection and trusted technology to go with for their business growth.
Related Blog – Why enterprises prefer to develop apps and software with .NET technology
The new version is a Long-term release which means Microsoft will support for three years. .NET Core 3.1 mainly focuses on 2 big features that are Blazor and Desktop development.
From fixing bugs and building patches of your existing application to providing support of level 1 to level 5 for all the applications built-in .Net and other Microsoft technologies and framework. i-Verve have a vast skilled team of ASP.Net developers that ensures complete client satisfaction.
About the author:
Jeff is a Co-founder of i-Verve INC that is based in New Jersey USA, who has more than 9 years of experience in developing Mobile, Web, Enterprise App, Cloud & Microsoft Technologies solutions for businesses and startups across the globe. He has a knack of creating beautiful web/mobile portals in all platforms which turns local stores into global superstores. Jeff loves experimenting with new ideas to help clients win more customers and generate revenue to cash in more profits. If you're looking for a person who can help you with design, development and deployment of your website, then I would recommend you to consult with Jeff and his no-nonsense professional advice.